[vbox-dev] gtk+ c binding IFramebuffer
jvaemape
2014-09-02 06:52:32 UTC
Hello, Everyone! I want to integrate my gtk+ application with VirtualBox API ( c binging), but I can't the attributes address IFramebuffer.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Post by jvaemape
Hello, Everyone! I want to integrate my gtk+ application with VirtualBox
API ( c binging), but I can't the attributes address IFramebuffer.
I don't understand most of the question. IFramebuffer is an object which
needs to be created by the VM process, and there is no generic
implementation. See our various "samples", the VBoxSDL and VirtualBox
frontends. Normal API clients (like VBoxManage) don't deal at all with
this object.

Don't know what you're planning to implement, so I can't tell if the
above information is relevant or not.

Klaus